By accepting the terms and conditions at the time of enrolment, CBD College deems this to be a Training Agreement between the student and CBD College.
Following acceptance of the terms and conditions at enrolment, CBD College warrants completing the training and/or assessment once a student has commenced study in their chosen qualification so long as the student remains in their cohort or short course and complies with all assessment requirements.
CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS
We are unable to refund monies for students who do not turn up for classes or decide at a later date after booking that that they do not want to attend. Changes to class times are allowed, but not within 48 hours of the class commencing.
ARRIVING ON TIME
Our classes start promptly at 8:45am and 4pm. We will not allow entry if you are more than 15 minutes late and you will need to re-book and pay again for another class.
LANGUAGE, LITERACY, NUMERACY AND ASSESSMENT REQUIREMENTS
- Written short answers to questions and multiple choice questions
- participation in a variety of scenarios and role plays.
If you are unsuccessful in the assessment, the instructor may provide gap training at the end of the day and perform a gap assessment with you. If you are still unsuccessful you will need to sit the course again.
Candidates who are unsure of their ability to perform or participate in any of the items listed above are advised to email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to booking so that reasonable adjustments to training and assessment can be assessed.
Please discuss any health issues which may affect your training and assessment with the instructor prior to attending. Candidates with special needs are advised to email email@example.com prior to booking so that reasonable adjustments to training and assessment can be assessed.
Ongoing support can be obtained by calling CBD College on 1300 838 962 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Where necessary, trainers can make themselves available to meet with students.
Following your successful completion of the RSA course you will receive :
- Office of Liquor, Gaming and Racing (OLGR NSW) RSA Certificate
- Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment
- Plastic wallet size RSA card (will be mailed by OLGR NSW)
Following your successful completion of the RCG course you will receive :
- Office of Liquor, Gaming and Racing (OLGR NSW) Certificate
- Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment
- Plastic wallet size card (will be mailed by OLGR NSW)
ACCESS AND EQUITY
We do not discriminate against any individual on the basis of race, colour, sex, or religion.
All students are treated equally. Our instructors will assist and support students where appropriate, especially those students with language, literacy, or physical disabilities, as long as the nature of the disability does not preclude them from completing the training and assessment. We do not tolerate discriminatory behaviour from students in any of our classes.
Any issues or questions raised regarding access and equity can be directed to the CEO.
CBD College is committed to providing confidentiality to and protecting the privacy of its students.
CBD College will not provide student personal or training information to unauthorised third parties unless prior written permission has been received from the individual.
Through the processes of providing training services, CBD College may be requested to provide details to governing authorities of the training programs. These authorities include the Department of Education and Communities, Australian Apprenticeship Centres and the Australian Skills Quality Authority.
CBD College may also provide information to the training student’s employer, where applicable.
CBD College is committed to maintaining our adherence to the Privacy Act as governed by the Australian Commonwealth and State Governments.
We guarantee that we will not sell personal information to any third party.
You have the right to access your personal information, subject to certain exceptions provided for in the Privacy Act. If you require access to your personal information, please contact the CEO or Administration/Accounts Manager. For security reasons, you may be required to put your request in writing and will be required to provide proof of your identity. An Access to Records Form is available for this purpose.
All formal complaints must be received in writing. Complainants must use the CBD College Complaints Form. This can be obtained by emailing email@example.com.
- CBD College will acknowledge receiving the complaint form within 3 working days of a student emailing it back to the email stipulated on the CBD College Complaints Form.
- National Training Manager investigates complaint.
- Following completion of an investigation, a written outcome by the National Training Manager will be emailed back to the complainant.
APPEALING THE OUTCOME OF A COMPLAINT
If a complainant is not satisfied with the outcome of the investigation, a complaint appeal to the CBD College Chief Executive Officer (CEO) can be undertaken.
- Appellant to forward the CBD College Complaints Form along and the written outcome provided by the National Training Manager along with reasons for the appeal to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A written outcome will be provided by the CBD College Chief Executive Officer (CEO) following completion of an investigation.
- An appellant not satisfied with the written outcome provided by the CBD College Chief Executive Officer (CEO) may complain to ASQA using their online complaint form (www.asqa.gov.au).
APPEALING ASSESSMENT RESULTS
All students have the right to appeal any decision made if they:
- Believe that the assessment is invalid;
- Feel that the process was invalid, inappropriate or unfair.
Before making a formal appeal we encourage students to discuss the matter directly with their assessor. In the event that the issue regarding the student assessment is not able to be resolved in the above manner, the following procedure is to be followed:
- All formal appeals must be received in writing. Appellants must use the CBD College Appeals Form. This can be obtained by emailing email@example.com.
- CBD College will acknowledge receiving the appeal form within 3 working days of a student emailing it back to the email stipulated on the CBD College Appeals Form.
- CBD College will appoint a representative from the CBD College management team to work with an independent assessor from CBD College to examine the appeal and make a decision.
- Following completion of an investigation, the decision will be emailed to the appellant.
- An appellant not satisfied with the written outcome provided by CBD College may complain to ASQA using their online complaint form (www.asqa.gov.au).